Yup I have something to confess to you y'all
All beatified isn't it??
So on to the important
- This last week on pick up and drop off of the girls to their mom she proceeded to talk my ear off with tons of bullsh$%!!
- She has done this before but it always ends bad for me.
- Every time she plays nice with me it ends up with me drinking coffee laughing with the CPS guy in my house.
- Yup she turns me in for trumped up charges, that have no proof, that I get to amuse the CPS fella with how they aren't possible.
- So as I'm sitting there last night I tried everything to get her to shut up.
- I didn't ask questions, I started the car, I even had it in park, she still wouldn't stop.
- So I eventually drove away saying its late I have to go while she was still rambling.
- In my head I'm thinking...
- How can I remove her tongue, how can I...
- Yes I had some very bad thoughts about there mom.
- I have them alot. (I WOULD NEVER ACT ON THEM)
- I yelled at the hubby for not making/telling her we HAVE to go.
- I yelled at him for making me sit through that twice in one week.
- I tend to yell at my hubby alot for him being to quiet.
- I get frustrated easily anymore.
- I think it's my anxiety/depression.
- I don't take meds for it even though I should.
- I hate how it makes me feel like a zombie and no feelings, not even able to cry when I take them.
- Besides they really only give ya drugs for feeling suicidal...
So there ya have it.
Oh and if you here from