- Here is an Idea to lighten the mood. Take the time and set him up. Maybe use it when the kids are bugging you they want to do something, and you reply with go ask your DAD!! HA HA Video tape too!! That would be too funny!!
- Approx build time is one hour.
- Pair of Dad's pants
- Crumpled newspaper or rolled towels
- Packing tape or twine
- Pair of Dad's socks
- Pair of Dad's shoes
- Poster Board
- Kitchen table
- Kitchen chair
- Loosely stuff the pants with crumpled newspaper or rolled towels.
- "Sit" the trousers in one of your kitchen chairs and use several pieces of packing tape to secure the seat of the pants in place. Or, you can thread the twine through the belt loops of the pants and tie them to the back of the chair.
Position the chair with one side up against the kitchen table facing the doorway.
Loosely stuff a pair of socks and fit them into Dad's shoes. Fit the tops of the socks into the pant legs and use tape to secure them to the inner material, if necessary.
Fold in half a piece of poster board and tape a few open newspaper sheets to it so that the newspaper extends beyond the top of the poster board.
Prop the board (newspaper facing out) on the mannequin's lap, pinning one corner between the chair and the table. Tape the lower part of the board to the chair.
Found this courtesy of Family Fun Magazine. I thought it was hilarious and wanted to share. Our girls aren’t really old enough yet, however I’m gonna save it for later. Check out Family Fun’s other fun crafts. Divided by age group too!!