Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Memorial Minute

Joining in for the Monday Minute with Ian at The Daily Dose of Reality. You can come join in too!!


1 -  Have you or a family member joined the military?
Well I tried once. They didn't like a medicine I had been on so it was an instant denial. So for the record they don't take everybody. As far as family... My Great Uncle served in the Navy, cousin was in the Army Reserves, and my half bro-in-law (that would be my husbands half brother just in case you couldn't follow I'll spell it out too ) who has divided himself from the family is active Army I think maybe Navy I don't really know.

2 - Have you or a family member served his/her country in times of war?
My great Uncle was during a war but can't remember which, I believe it was Vietnam. My bro-in-law has done 4 tours already in Iraq.

3 - What's your favorite BBQ food?
I LOVE BBQ!!! Any and all!! If we can grill it, we do. Meat, veggies, fruit, potatoes, the list can go on and on. You get my point that I LOVE BBQ!! We kept our grill on our porch last winter just so we could still grill. A bit redneckish but hey grilled food is worth it!

4 - Do you fart in public?
Well my hubby would gasp and throw a fit about this. YES I do!! Not like loud ones, or in front of peeps, I try to distance myself from others. I tell him I can't hold them in. One of these days I'll explode and then I can blame him 'cuz I was trying to hold it like he said.

5 - What's the one question that if it shows up on a Monday Minute, you refuse to take part?
Hmmmm I'm not very bashful so I don't really think there would be anything. Maybe if it was a real political question I might not answer because I don't follow it. I know right sad, but throwing a fit over something that my one little vote isn't going to change is a waste of time, breath, and energy. Besides no matter what we want "they" will still do what they want or are being "paid" to do.

However enough rambling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visiting via Ian's blog.
LOL at #4! I can tell I'm going to like you! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails